A Java-based, open-source alternative to the default control software for the NZXT GRID+ and GRID+v2.
- If you are running Windows, download and install OpenHardwareMonitor.
- Download the latest version of JavaGridControl from Jenkins.
- Run the jar-file. (append 'nogui' to command line for headless mode)
- Currently, configuration is only possible through the GUI, though your settings will persist even if you run in headless mode after configuring.
- Select appropriate COM-port using the combo box at the top.
- Use Settings -> Configure sensors... to select which sensors to read CPU and GPU temperatures from.
- When the window is closed, the program will keep running in the background. Use the system tray icon to exit completely.
- Unit tests
- Start on boot for Windows and Linux